BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Friday, November 10, 2006

Colonials come to town

Tonight, the Terriers take on A-10 powerhouse The George Washington University, who went 26-1 last year and spent the end of the year in the Top 10. One of those 26 wins was over our beloved Terriers in DC, which was fantastic for me since I got a group of alumni together to watch it here in DC, complete with pre-game happy our at the Froggy Bottom. Even the High Roller came down to party it up in our nation's capitol.

We lost that one by only 13, but I can't say I foresee a better result this time around. GW has lost some of their superstars, like Mike Hall, Danilo Pinnock, and of course, Pops. But we've lost virtually all of our scoring as well.

My hope is that we keep it close enough in our first game to entice those BU freshman fans to come back for another game. Hopefully it'll be a big-time atmosphere at the Greek, and who knows, maybe these young Terriers will keep it close like our first game last year.

Personally I'm pumped that this game will be on TV locally, so if you're in DC or Boston check it out on CN8.

My humble prediction: GW 70 BU 58

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home