BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Sunday, January 29, 2006

BU takes on Maine at the Greek

What's the best way to follow up a the grandest keggar I've ever helped host that eventually turned into an all night Mario Brothers 3 marathon? With a healthy dose BU basketball, of course.

In a double header, we take on Maine at the Greek. The women's game is actually over already, and they won 80-61, so congrats to them. They have a real impressive team this yeah, and I feel bad for not supporting them.

But oh well.

Anyway, we edged out a win in Maine, but we seem to only be able to beat Vermont in the Greek. While that makes me happy, I'd still like to win more games there.

Kudos to the sports marketing department for actually telling us that there is a game this week, since the're dropped the ball last week. Not that I expect a huge crowd anyway.

My prediction: BU-49 Maine-44

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Tall-boy said...

Haha, thanks for the realistic prediction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home