BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

BU takes on Hartford at the Roof

I figure I'll get this out of the way while I'm at the Cummington computer lab, since I won't get a chance to go home before tonights game at the roof. With the momentum we picked up on Sunday, I think we'll be able to earn a convincing win for the first time in a while.

I honestly can't remember attending a game where I wasn't worried about losing. It seems like the last few seasons, every home game was a guaranteed win, but that's clearly not the case anymore.

If we win tonight, we will safely be able to say that we are on a winning streak. But first, we have to win.

As for my predictions, I'm going to be a lot more realistic this time, since my last few predictions have been off by about 20 points for each team. Tonight I'll say the final score will be BU 52, Hartford 46.

Best of luck, and hopefully KG's leg isn't seriously hurt and he'll be able to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home