BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Rankings

Just a quick post here, but if any of you took the time to check out the RPI (there's a link in the column on the right side of this page) you'll have seen that we're currently ranked 19! Actually yesterday we were 19, which is when I planned on writing this post. Right now, we're still 34. I know it's only because we played Duke, and haven't won a game yet, but still! I don't remember ever being so high, so this is pretty exciting.

And with our game this tuesday, if/when we win, our ranking will only go higher, maybe. Michigan is ranked around 115, so it may not help all that much, but a win is a win, and that's what we need. It's like Tall-boy said, by playing low-ranked teams, our ranking is just going to drop. But if one thing will make us happy right now, it's the fact that Vermont is at 192. That makes me happy anyway.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger the High Roller said...

All tickets are for Gen Admission, so you gotta get there early if you want good seats

I'm anticipating a pregame at my house at around 5 for anyone who wants in.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Tall-boy said...

Yes, I believe he's talking about the student section onn the floor behind the baskets (and possibly one of the "end zone" areas)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home