BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I Told You So

As we all known, J.J. Redick only scored 19 points agains us, as opposed to the 30 before half-time that my boss Tony promised. So not only do I not have to write an apology letter to him, I got to give him the old "I told ya so" at work today. He admitted that he was wrong to jump to such a conclusion, and even went so far as to say they looked impressive. He also knew a lot more about the team, just by watching the game. So knowledgeable was he that he noticed that a certain veteran player hurts the team more than he helps it when he's on the floor.

So for you fans out there who feel it's too hard to convert the nay-sayers into fans of BU hoops, it can be done! They just need to watch a game or two, and they'll see what they have been missing. After that, you got 'em hooked and coming back for more.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to stick it to the boss!

If you are thinking of the certain veteran that I'm thinking of, I feel like he could still be effective, if he passed more, solely attacked the basket, and focused on defending and rebounding.

What do you think?

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Tall-boy said...

Being removed from campus makes me miss that buzz! The only time I ever felt it was before the NCAA tourney appearance against Cincy - but it's nice to have that feeling at the beginning of the season! A good showing against UMich will certainly help - hope some fans show up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home