BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Agganis Experience

I'm not sure if anyone remembers the last game at Agganis Arena, but I'm pretty sure it was that loss to Northeastern. I'm kind of mad that that's my most recent memory of that place. It's such an amazing place to play. I do remember the Vermont game. Now that was a hell of a time. Not only because the place was sold out and on it's feet, but because we ended up winning and completely shutting down their whole team except for Coppenrath. And later that week that game was shown on ESPN's "The Season", which followed Vermont's season. Pretty amazing stuff.

But anyway, that loss to NU was painful, and I still haven't gotten over it. NU went on a 17-5 run at the end of the game! Tuesday night will rectify the problem. I simply cannot wait. You better be there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home