BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Burton in my Hand

Not sure if this counts as a BU b-ball sighting on campus, but this is the second time in 3 nights that I've seen former BU player Kevin Burton while out for the night. The first was at The Kells, the second was at Becketts. I guess it doesn't count as a sighting, since he was a walk-on in 2003, and never came back after that season. I also neglected to ask him any questions relevent to this years team or this season in general. I suppose I could have, but I figured he'd have nothing useful to say, and I didn't really feel like talking to the kid anyway. Call this a useless post if you must, I call it info-tainment.


2 Days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home