BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Want a Win

Not just a win. I want us to beat the snot out of Stony Brook Wednesday night. I want Wolfie to cry (not our coach or #2 on our team, but SB's mascot). I want them to have a miserable 4.5 hour bus ride walk back to Long Island their dorm rooms.

It's not because of what they did to us in the first round of the 2004 tournament. I'm over that. Finally.

And it's not because Stony Brook is the birthplace of this living turd.
But it doesn't help.

No, I just want to beat the hell out of the Seawolves to take my mind off our last two games. The Vermont game made me queasy. The Binghamton game was worse because the final shot was one that Corey could have made.

It's time to get back on track, and who better to do that against than Stony Brook?

But hold on a second! This isn't the Stony Brook we've come to know. These ruffians are in 4th place, and have taken Vermont, Binghamton, and us into overtime. They lost all three overtime games, but very nearly beat the three teams in front of them in the standings.

They will be sure to bring it Wednesday night, so we've got to make sure to get on top, stay on top, crush their spirits, and not let up until it's over, for better or worse.

Just like my Saturday nights.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home