BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Thursday, November 13, 2008

That time of the year

Yes, indeed, it's that time of the year again. As Tall-boy explained, we have reason to feel confident again this year.

I remember having that feeling last year, though we finished in the middle of the pack. Still, the team's hard work was rewarded with a thrilling upset over Albany in the tournament. It was the first time in a long time that I'd been at a BU win with that much excitement. Plus, it ended with those morons from Albany who got mohawks leaving the floor feeling like jackasses.

But this year, we'd like to go further, and we have all the parts to make it work (assuming everyone stays healthy). And it all starts tomorrow night at the Greek. I wish I could be there, if not for a chance to see a big Terrier win to start off the season, then to see a live version of "Gangsta's Paradise" after the game.

Additionally, For anyone not living in the northeast, consider buying the All-Access Pass on the BU sports website. I just did, and I know it'll be worth every penny of it. $10 a month, for every home bball game and hockey game, and I'm willing to bet that if you're a bball fan, you're probably a hockey fan too. Even though we're not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home