BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We Aren't Marshall.

I was just about to write the same exact post that the High Roller did - "the Terriers are on TV, watch them get destroyed."

The game is on here in the mid-Atlantic region as well, for reasons unknown. I was all set to go to a bar and watch the game on DirecTV by myself, but when I found out it's on regular cable's MASN, I figured I could save the beer money if I was just going to watch a blow-out.

I'm not even going to discuss the absence of Corey Lowe.. *sigh* I just hope he's on the team when they get back to Boston.

So without Corey and Tyler, I call this one at 90-45. Maybe we can push it past 50 if Carlos has a decent shooting game.


Edited at 8:20 PM [Halftime Update]


Yeah, this one is nasty to watch. The team cannot survive with Matt Wolff acting as on of the primary ballhandlers (ball mis-handlers?)... It's 42-19 at the half.

Hmmm, positives.. let's see, let's see... Well, Carlos has a couple of 3's (even if they were desperation shot-clock heaves). And Johnson has played good man-to-man defense so far.

At this point, I'll be ecstatic to get 45 points.

4 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger BurgerMan said...

you have to believe. also as a side note there have been some of the most ghetto commercials during this broadcast. I would think the ravens would of had some kind of a budget.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger BurgerMan said...

also a side note I hope you are ecstatic "tall-boy" because we just passed the 45 point mark, only down by 28

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Tall-boy said...

Actually I am pretty ecstatic. We played well in the second half -- only got outscored 38-34. And a final margin of less than 30 is way better than I expected (even before the 42-19 first half).

Also Johnny Holland had a sick dunk that I wish I tivo'd.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger BurgerMan said...

crap, I missed that dunk, perhaps one of the many readers of this blog could post a link to a highlight.

thats right I just challenged all of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home