BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tyler Morris Out Indefinitely; BU Begins Fan Suicide Watch

That repeating thud you are hearing from the nation's capital area is the sound of my head slamming against a wall.

Tyler Morris won't set foot on the court for a while, thanks to a stress fracture to his leg he sustained in practice. A report in the Freep says Tyler hopes to be back for the start of the in-conference games, but I've heard that the injury is quite serious and he may miss even more time - maybe even the whole year, who knows...

What does this mean for the Terriers, who were just picked first in the AE by everyone from ESPN Bracketology to Good Housekeeping magazine?

Well, it means our second-leading scorer, 2007 AE Rookie of the Year, 2008 AE Preseason First Team, starting point guard, and overall heart-and-soul leader of this team will be doing his leading from the sideline.

It means Boston University is no longer the favorite to win the America East.

It means Corey Lowe and Marques Johnson (if he's even still around) are going to step up bigtime in the scoring and ball-handling departments.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to stick my head in this oven...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger the High Roller said...

I'll be honest, I forgot Marques Johnson was on the team until I just read what you wrote about him.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger BurgerMan said...

I hear that mixing bleach and amonia will do the trick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home