BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Strong support

I'm willing to bet that Carlos Strong is already the most famous Carlos to ever come out of the state of Maine. He added to that growing legacy this week by dropping 19 on GW on his way to earning the first America East Rookie of the Week of 2006-07, sharing the award with UM's Junior Bernal (who may or may not be the most famous Junior in the state of Maine right now).

Still taking nominations for nicknames for Carlos Strong. I am hereby rejecting the High Roller's suggestion of HeadSTRONG, only because it reminds me of the awful song by that horrible band Trapt. Go ahead, take a listen - they're pretty cringe-worthy.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger the High Roller said...

That's actually where I got the idea for it, I knew you'd hate it. I second the rejection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home