BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Friday, February 03, 2006

OK Fine I'll Talk About UNH

You know it's one of those games that feels like someone just stabbed you in a prison yard when neither the High Roller nor I post within a day and a half of the game finishing.

This was definitely one of those games. BU lost its fist real "blowout" of the season (meaning first game where the game was out of reach during the final minute). And to UNH? I realize the Wildcats are much improved from last year under new coach Bill Herrion, but this was kind of ridiculous. I'll be honest: I turned the radio off at halftime (and I believe the High Roller did as well).

The lone bright spot was, predictably, Kevin Gardner. KG knocked out a career high of 25 points, most of them during a second half run that made the score slightly respectable, and a third straight double-double. KG is the man.

Already the trash-talk has begun from perennial doormats Albany (in the form of Dr Jack in the comments) for this weekend's big game at Albany. I'm not going to say we will probably win this game, but I know for a fact that we can.

So bring it on, Dr Jack and others - let's just wait and see what happens.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No trash talk, just reality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home