BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Another Setback

My classes got out early today, so I thought I'd saunter down to Barnes and Noble. After searching for about ten minutes, I asked the girl at the register if they had any BU basketball jerseys. The girl told me that since they sold poorly last year (I didn't even know they sold them last year) they most likely wouldn't have any this year. But I guess B&N gots to make their monies. They'll think differently when i make my own jersey out of nylon, and cotton, and white stickers, and that's 80 bucks that the school could have gotten from me.

"We have tons of hockey jerseys if you want to buy one of those," the cashier said. I chuckled to myself, shook my head, and walked out.


11 Days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home