BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Give Up

That's right, I give up. Not on this season, but on trying to understand this team. This season has been like an elevator ride (up and down), and it's hard to foresee what will happen. That said, I'm pleasantly surprised by today's game. Hell, I didn't even know there was a game, but when at a bar today I saw the bottom line scores and that BU beat up on that other BU? I nearly shat myself.

John Holland had another magnificent game, netting 28 points. Corey Lowe scored close to his average. Jake O'Brien is still making his case for the all-rookie team. The team came together for an 81-64 beatdown in Binghamton. But when we host Stony Brook Monday night, will we be able to score 80 points?

The point is, who the hell knows how this season is going to play out? Will the pre-season #1 pick show up Monday night night, or the team that got blown out by Cornell and Holy Cross? Either way, I'm kind of enjoying this demented ride of a season.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice game by BU this time.

I still don't think Dennis is the answer but this WAS a good performance. I'd still like to see more of Pelage and Valdas out there though.

Matt did OK. Let's hope they rattle off 10 in a row and make me look dumb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home