BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

An Old Rivalry Returns

That's right, we're making the very short journey back to Northeastern tonight to take on the Huskies. This game might mean more if anyone on our team ever experienced the BU-NU rivalry, but I'm not sure if any of the players even know it exists.

Still, I encourage all you fans to make the trek over to Matthews Arena (I think) to catch this game which should be tight throughout. When we play an away game in the same city that our school is, there's no excuse for not going. I already tried, but Tall-boy berated me for saying that I probably wouldn't make it. So I'll be there, and hopefully you will too. We need this win.

My prediction: BU 60 - NU 50

See you at 7:00.

[Update 3:25 pm by Tall-boy] One quick note: looks like this one will be broadcast live on the internet! Thanks NU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home