BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Friday, February 24, 2006

I like it like that

What a thrill it was indeed! I'm of course talking about watching BU topple Vermont in overtime at T's pub last night. Crazy, crazy game. I don't know where to start, so I'm gonna keep this short. Here's what I liked:

-The fact that we had a fairly comfortable lead for most of the game. Not counting the ending, of course.
-The fact that we didn't crumble in the final minutes, like we usually do.
-The fact that we beat them, in overtime, with four of our top players fouled out!
-The fact that our offense outplayed their defense, and that our defense outplayed their offense.
-The ball movement in last 10 minutes of play. They moved the damn thing. And fast, too.
-Our free throws. We made ours and they missed theirs.
-The fact that Tony Gaffney got into the game and made a clutch basket on an inbound pass. Sweet dunk too.

What I didn't like:
-The fact that Wolff waited until all of our forwards had fouled out before putting in Gaff. THAT is rediculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home