BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Monday, December 12, 2005

Chalk this one up to whatever the hell you want

Well I'm glad I fell asleep after class rather than make a prediction about tonights game. That way I didn't embarass myself with a god awful prediction. I'd have to say that this was a lot worse than last years game, when we witnessed Etienne hand the ball and the lead directly to UMass with 8 seconds left.

Where do I begin? I don't even know. I only heard the last minute of the webcast (it was a tough call between listening to the game and a new episode of Arrested Development). I waited 3 hours for the BU hoops page to release a box score, so that I might find something good in this loss, but came up empty. Definitely worth the wait.

There's probably not too much say about this game except it sucked. Most of it sucked anyway. From what I hear, we started off the game pretty strong, but after that no one was effective at all. Coach Wolff may have well put in Big Bird, John Silber, Jared from the Subway commercials, Warren from There's Something about Mary, and the Colonials mascot. We may have done better in the last stretch of the game.

There is one excuse: It was our 4th game in a week. That'll make anyone tired. I'm not saying this allows us to play so badly, I'm just sayin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home