BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Friday, January 02, 2009

The Cornell Reaction

Originally, my recap post of the Cornell game was just going to be a Youtube clip of someone puking. I couldn't find one that was able to get my feelings across, and finally decided to stop watching videos of people puking.

Suffice to say, that was a disgusting game. I usually stick it out, but this time I stopped listening to the game once we were down 29 points sometime in the first half.

I believe in this team, even when there are plenty of signs that I shouldn't. That's why I'm going to chalk this loss up to the Terriers still being in holiday/vacation mode.

Let's pray that this 30 point loss is our worst game of the season. It's a new year, let's start it off right against Holy Cross tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home