BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Well I'll be Damned

Now I feel like the biggest moran ever. I got a call 10 minutes ago from tall-boy, telling me to write a quick post before the game started. So I write a quick post, head to check out the gamecast, and lo and behold the game already happened.

Call us bad journalists if you want, but I prefer to call myself lazy. On the bright side, I did come pretty damn close with my prediction. The final score was BU-69, Canisius-58. I'll be on later to go into detail on our win, but from what I heard, KG had a hell of a game, and so did Hassan

Sorry again for the laziness

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger BUhoopsFANatic said...

Hey High Roller, you really are being lazy!! I listened to the game today and the boys played well. Coblyn played a great game as did Gardner and Hassan. BU def worked hard to get ball inside today and it payed off. Hassan scored 13 of his 16 pts in the second half and went 7 for 7 from the charity stripe knocked down 3 from down town and got fouled trying another one and also had 6 assists. Coblyn had a monster game down low dropping 14 and pulling down 11 boards, and Gardner continued his yoman work with 20 pts and 11 boards. BU did a good job taking care of the rock today committing only 9 turnovers. Wynn played a stellar defensive game again despite early foul trouble. Was good to hear Gaffney is back even though he didn't play much and wasn't really a factor. But he will be once he gets back into the groove. I think it was a good win for the Dogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home