BU Hoops Blog

:: Can You Believe We've Been Doing This Shit for Six Years Now? ::

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Hey there. Long time no blog, eh? High Roller here, taking advantage of Airtran's internet service (best $5.00 I ever spent). I've got my laptop, my BU jersey, $80, and no idea what to expect when I get to Puerto Rico. I've never been, so this is going to be a learning process to say the least.

As I was looking over the teams invited to the Puerto Rico Tip-Off, I couldn't help but think that BU doesn't quite fit in a tournament with Villanova, Indiana, Kansas State, Dayton, George Mason, Georgia Tech, and Ole Miss. BU rarely plays teams from the Big East, Big Ten, ACC, Big 12, and SEC, but it's great for our team, and whatever Chambers did to get us in this tournament, I hope he keeps doing it.

Did he sell his soul? Did he sell his body? All I can do is speculate, it's up to you to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home